What a year! In 2017 we’ve seen security ramp up yet another notch in importance and AI transition from something Stephen Hawking warns us about to a technology which is firmly embedding itself into the enterprise. It has also been the year when interest in blockchain has exploded around the world and where IoT has gone from a scare story to the trend which puts computing at the edge.
A few topics you should probably get to grips with:
- Containers: Everything you need to know
- Edge computing 101: A CIO demystification guide
- What you need to know about cryptocurrencies
- Free money: The answer to a post-automation world?
- What does $1 billion buy you as IoT moves computing to the edge?
- “Digi-washing”: The truth about digital transformation
Information about the biggest buzz word of all… blockchain
- Blockchain market 101: A $7.74B tech vendor potential
- Public vs. private blockchains: It could all prove a bit like the cloud
- Blockchain-based companies have finally joined the ‘Unicorn Club’
With less than six months to go nobody can ignore GDPR: